Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Michel Linet-Frion of Center Parcs to speak at SATE 2012 conference, 19-21 September at Disneyland Paris - hosted by TEA


Michel Linet-Frion
Center Parcs

I am a French architect , and I’ve worked for about 25 years in the Leisure industry: Walt Disney Imagineering, Parc Astérix /Grévin & Cie and currently Creative & Innovation Director for the French Leisure and real estate group, Pierre & Vacances / Center Parcs.

After my Disney period, as part of large companies that operate leisure sites & resorts in Europe, my role has been to develop these sites and new sites, to keep them as attractive as possible, as innovative as they should be to stay front runners. 
 
I’ve put together the Creation & Innovation team. We have key persons for each of our core disciplines, but we assemble out-of-house expertise and talent for each project so as to put together the most adapted, the best project team tailored for each project, both design wise and execution wise.
I joined TEA in 1999 and have led awarded projects several times!

… “fresh thinking” is my main focus …

Click here to see the full SATE 2012 program.